R&D center for Early phase projects
Our Boston’Lab (Devens, MA) has deep experience in helping our clients in their early phase project.
Boston’Lab supports you from the discovery phase of product development to the scale up of New Chemical Entities for clinical supply thanks to a team of over 20 R&D professionals (more than half are PhDs), all with deep experience in small molecule development and active delivery systems development: polymers and lipids.
Devens’ team has in particular a very large experience on the development of custom made lipids for RNA delivery (Cf. covid vaccine).
- 1,500 sqm. facility with 6 laboratories that house 28 hoods.
- 20 person staff, ¾ PhD’s
- 5 Kilo Labs
- Process Research – Custom synthesis and synthetic route evaluation from g – kg for API’s or intermediates, Active delivery Polymers and lipids.
- Process Development – Custom synthesis from kg – metric tons.
- cGMP manufacturing of pharmaceutical actives and intermediates for clinical trials.
- 15 DMF’s filed; 8 commercial products
- Scaled up over 150 processes
Our Devens site is also fully equipped with on-site analytical equipment including:
- GC an GC Headspace Systems
- HPLC Systems Equipped with UV-VIS, DAD, CAD and RID
- Ion Chromatography
- Gel Permeation Chromatrography
- UV-VIS, FTIR
- Karl Fischer/Moisture Balance
- Titration & Wet Chemistry Analysis
- GC-FID Systems
- Glassware from ml to 100-liter jacketed glass vessels
- 20 and 50 liters rotovaps
- Various filtration equipment
- Temperature ranges -78 – 240°C
- Thin film evaporation
- Flash chromatography
- Prep chromatography
- High pressure par reactors