Soothing active for reactive and hypersensitive skins.
Raw material certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to COSMOS standard
Studies and results
Our in vitro studies show that Sens’flower enables to:
- reinforce the skin barrier and NMF via the stimulation of profilaggrin expression
- effectively reduce cutaneous neurosensory discomfort by reducing the skin over-reaction (antagonistic activity on TRPV1)
- control inflammation via an inhibitory effect on NF-κB activation, characteristic on an inflamed and sensitive skin.
In tubo – abiotic
The test evaluating protection of beta-carotene oxidation proved that intercorneocyte lipids are protected against oxidation by Sens’flower. Thus, skin barrier is reinforced.
Our in vivo study conducted on 20 volunteers during 28 days showed:
- a significant reduction of redness spots (until 16% of redness reduction between T0 and T28 – against placebo)
- a diminution of the red area size on the face
- 68% of respondents found their skin more comfortable, 55% said it is more beautiful and 65% found their skin softer and nicer to the touch
More about SENS’ Flower
- Reinforces cutaneous barrier and NMF
Stimulation of profilaggrin expression and protection of intercorneocyte lipids
- Enables to reduce proinflammatory answer
Reduction of NF-κB activation
- Control of associated cutaneous signals
(redness, stinging, burning sensation)
- Reduces cutaneous neurosensory discomfort
Antagonistic activity on TRPV1
Solution for reactive and hypersensitive skins