CAS N°: 103-90-2
Name : Acetaminophen, Paracetamol, N-(4-hydroxyphenyl)acetamide, APAP
Our paracetamol grades can be used in tablets, caplets, sachets, syrups or suspensions in combination with or without other co-actives for generics or tailor made formulations.
- 2 powder grades (powder and dense powder) are available within EDS portfolio.
- Adapted for tailor made formulations.
Direct Compressible : 4 DC grades such as FB, Fine, Ultrafine and HSP
- All our grade are manufactured with 90% acetaminophen content.
- The DC grades are useful for tableting applications, for instance, high speed tableting operations, blending with other co-actives and generic compounds.
- The DC grades enable optimization of the tableting operations reducing variability, defects within the client process and offering optimization of tableting disintegration.
FMD COMPLIANT / VERTICAL INTEGRATION
- Vertical integration from PAP
- Regulatory expertise and technical assistance
- Complete range of GMP products compliant
Essential Drug Substances WuxiChina
Surface: 38, 619 m²
Lab surface: 560 m²
- 8 KT of Paracetamol
- 4.5 KT of DC range
- Acetylation reaction
- Refining, granulation
- ANSM, January 2018
- NMPA ,August 2018
- EU GMP
- ISO 140001
- OHSAS 18001