GenEvolution: awarded at the “Entrepreneur Prize” trophies of the Grand Paris Seine & Oise
On the evening of Tuesday, March 19, 2019, GenEvolution, based at the Porcheville Seqens site, received two awards: the Public Prize and the Innovation Prize at the award ceremony for the “Entrepreneur Prize” of the Grand Paris Seine & Oise in 2018.
These awards were presented in the presence of:
- Louis Gallois – President of the Supervisory Board, PSA Group
- Alexandra Dublance – Vice-President of the Ile de France Region in charge of Economic Development
- Michel Vialay – Deputy of Yvelines
- Pierre Bedier – President of the Departmental Council
- Philippe Tautou – President of the Greater Paris Seine & Oise Urban Community (GPS&O)
- Raphaël Cogné – Mayor of Mantes la Jolie and Vice President of GPS&O in charge of Economic Development
- Karl Olive – Mayor of Poissy
- Gérard Derouin – Sous-préfet de Mantes La Jolie
Seqens reiterates its congratulations to this young company in the making, which also honours the ecosystem that we are continuing to develop at the Porcheville Seqens site.
Know more about GenEvolution
GenEvolutioN is an expert spin off, dedicated to in vitro genetic toxicology and toxicology expertise using new Human cell models. Their project is the result of many years of research and aims to improve the care of patients exposed to genotoxic agents, as well as to further develop personalized medical treatment.